These super easy, super fast, and super DELICIOUS brownies are dense and ooey-gooey with just the right amount of sweetness.
No egg, no dairy, no gluten = Good for every body!
Black Bean Brownies
10 minute prep 15 minute bake 16 Brownies
Vegan Gluten Free Dairy Free Egg Free
- One can black beans (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Grease an 8×8 inch pan
- Pour mixture into the pan and smooth with a spatula
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting
Place in an airtight container when fully cooled. Contents will last 2-3 days at room temperature or 7 days in the refrigerator.
Work with Me!